June 28: Game institute India launches CareerSure Courses to learn Gaming, Coding, Animation, Tech, VFX, Comics (AVGC) sector and Artificial Intelligence. Students can join and make their dream careers in the video game and tech industry after placement. Game institute India supports Skill India, Atmanirbhar Bharat and the Digital India initiative of govt.
The gaming industry is now being seen as an important pillar of the economy. This upcoming sector could create lakhs of jobs in the country. Several gaming startup firms are expected to firm up hiring plans to support growth in the next few years. Today’s world is digitally well known and Artificial Intelligence Added a major role in Gaming Industry. Gaming is well popular among all age groups for entertainment and fun.
There were no courses available in our childhood as we wanted to make a career in the Game industry at that time in India. We were not able to fulfil our dream, but we decided that there are many people like us who want to make their career in this elite industry that’s how GAME institute India was born. Mehul Acharya and Gopal Sharma Are Founders of Game Art And Multimedia Engineering Pvt LTD (GAMEPL) With The Social Aim Of Providing Education To All Talented Individuals With Fee Support Too.
After helping thousands of students to make their careers we realized that in the current scenario the industry is in dire need of skilled professionals at large and very few people are available, so to bridge this huge gap we decided to come up with affordable courses, So interested students can join and make their dream career in the video game and tech industry. This industry totally depended on the professional skillset, and we strongly support the government’s SKILL INDIA, DIGITAL INDIA and AATMANIRBHAR BHARAT Initiatives. On top of that in the budget also our Hon. Fin. Min. Mrs. Nirmala Sitharaman indicated that the government is taking initiatives to help Animation, VFX, Gaming, and Comics (AVGC) sector.
We also observed that there are many aspirants who want to make their career in the gaming and tech industry, but they don’t know how to start? GAME institute India brings unique CareerSure programs to cater to and help such aspirants to make their dream careers in gaming and the tech industry. We feel proud to share with you that we are awarded the company of the year 2021 in technical education by entrepreneur Insights.
In today’s world, gaming is not limited to entertainment and hobby, it has become a good career option for all those who love creativity and have a passion to develop new video games. In the past few years, India is witnessing tremendous growth in the video gaming industry. The video-game industry could be one of the greatest beneficiaries of the pandemic, growing 23% in 2020 from the year prior.
The CareerSure programs are designed according to the international standards with a targeted approach emphasizing skill-based learning where you just pay 10% fees and the remaining 90% after we teach, train and provide Placement to you with a minimum package of 5 LPA.
A survey we conducted earlier this year found that almost half of the teachers in the U.K. and the U.S. have turned to gaming to try to engage their students during periods of virtual learning, with 91% claiming it’s helped. Such has been the rise in classroom gaming.
If you have any objection to this press release content, kindly contact email@example.com to notify us. We will respond and rectify the situation in the next 24 hours.