Between the senseless murders of unarmed men and women, the burning of the land and the orders to stay at home with the government for almost three months, we all find it difficult to remain cheerful and optimistic. Despite the influx of people who have seen them come out and hold small meetings, COWID-19 is still a virus that continues to pose a serious threat. Many cities across the country have reopened their doors and partially opened their shops. Many disease experts predict a second wave of coronavirus and an increase in the number of cases after the discovery of the country.
The source mentioned the health, strength and happiness needed during this devastating pandemic.
Felicity sea urchin imported from Trinidad
1. Seemless: These magical algae have been around for a long time, but they are native to Covida-19, which attacks the respiratory system. Sea foam cleans the lungs of pollutants and mucus, increases energy, has antiviral properties, improves libido and much more. The late Dr. Seby often spoke about the advantages of Seemoos. Sea vegetables are mostly used as a gel and added to teas, soups and cocktails. Extra bonus: Seamless gel can be used as a facial mask and applied to the skin from above for the treatment of eczema, psoriasis and various skin diseases.
Sunlight helps combat mood and fatigue.
2. The sun: Vitamin D is essential for maintaining mental health. The forced stay inside since March has affected everyone, from children to adults. Staying in natural sunlight will improve your mood and regulate your body’s calcium and phosphate levels. These nutrients are essential for maintaining healthy bones, teeth and muscles. Vitamin D is often called the sun’s vitamin because the sun is one of the best sources of this nutrient. Mushrooms, orange juice and fatty fish such as tuna, mackerel and salmon are some of the products that also contain vitamin D.
Create your own face mask.
3. Cloth face mask : When COVID-19 was first introduced in the United States, the CDC asked Americans to retain N95 masks for medical personnel. They have now adjusted their guidelines for the use of masks. He now recommends wearing it in public. Some of your favorite clothing brands have started making their own masks and there are instructions on the internet on how to make your own fabric masks. Facial tissue protective covers and other methods of protection against HIV/AIDS will help you and your loved ones stay safe and healthy. Masks are worn to protect others from you if you accidentally carry the disease inside you and to protect yourself from others. Anyway, this summer, when things are probably accelerating, you might not want to go without it.
Removes the most common contaminants.
4. Water purifier : You don’t have to buy all the bottled water for your family to always have enough to drink. Just lots of water and uses BPA plastic. A fast and safe method for unlimited inventory… …to filter your water. Amazon sells several high quality filters that clean and treat your tap water. Bonus move… Pour your water into the glass containers and press the main lime to leach it out.
5. Positive material: Balance is also necessary in times of uncertainty and fear. It’s easy to get depressed when things seem difficult for a person. A simple visit to a supermarket or pharmacy is a battle for those who fear the unknown for a deadly virus. Reading inspiring and stimulating material can keep the endorphin in motion and contribute to your well-being. Many years ago, when I was on tour, the rapper MF DOOM changed my life by giving me the book Creative Visualization by Shakti Gawain. Full of knowledge and gems that help draw attention to life, what you read and see is just as important as what you eat.
Come back tomorrow to see the list of part 2 of our KOVID-19!